Sunday, November 4, 2012

North Fork Sound Top 20 - November 4th 2012

Graham Parker & The Rumour
photo: Kevin Mazur

1. Graham Parker & The Rumour: Coathangers
2. The Sensations: I Found My Love
3. Wendy Rene: After Laughter (Comes Tears)
4. Fairport Convention: Stranger To Himself
5. The Pursuit Of Happiness: Glamorous Death
6. James Blood Ulmer & the Memphis Blood Blues w/Vernon Reid: I Live The Life I Love
7. Rosie Flores: Drug Store Rock and Roll
8. Prince: 18 & Over
9. Reverend Horton Heat: Ain't No Saguaro in Texas
10. Aswad: Back To Africa
11. DJ Shadow: Won't You Be
12. Ollabelle: No More My Lawd
13.Will Hatcher: Who Am I Without You Baby
14. The Chosen Few: Tears Of A Clown
15. Eric Heatherly: Swimming In Champagne
16. Charlie Wilson & His Hayloft Gang: The Beer Party
17. Lord Creator: Kingston Town
18. Seasick Steve: Fly By Night
19. Jeff Lynne: Showdown
20. Iggy Pop & The Zig Zags: If I'm In Luck I Might Get Picked Up

North Fork Sound Alb O' The Week
Alex McMurray: I Will Never Be Alone in This Land

Last Week's Listener 'Thumbs-Ups'
Andre Williams & The Sadies: I Gotta Get Shorty Out Of Jail
Austin Faithful: I'm In A Rocking Mood
The Band: Atlantic City
Bread, Love & Dreams: Brother John
Brinsley Schwarz: It's been So Long 
Danny Paul Grody: Lookout Point
Dubblestandart w/Ari Up

Dubblestandart: Surrender (feat. Ari Up)
Egg: Wind Quartet 1
Guy Clark: Stuff That Works
ManBreak: Ready Or Not
Martin Newell: Before The Hurricane
Michael Chapman & The Woodpiles: A Stranger's Map Of Texas
Michael Chapman & The Woodpiles: Goodwill Cowboys Ride Again
The Moles
The Moles: We Are The Moles (Pt. 1)
The Philip Glass Ensemble: Trial
Ray Davies: Thanksgiving Day
Rockpile: A Knife And A Fork
 Rodney Crowell

Rodney Crowell: Standing On A Rock
Rose Maddox: Wild, Wild Young Men
The Sex Patels: Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick
The Sex Pistols: Submission

The hurricane set us back a bit last week...almost back to abnormal now...

promos (CDs & vinyl only, please) to:
PO Box 45
New Suffolk
NY, 11956
 

No comments: